Work & Recognition
- Modeled for Japanese photographer Eiki Mori, October 2011
- Guest blogger on various websites and blogs, mainly sharing my travels and life in Japan, 2011 - present
- Frankie magazine, Issue 45, January / February 2012
Three of my photos were featured for my friends interview. Here is Issue 45, and also a post about it from my blog: Make it Easy, and my friends blog: Jollygoo.
- My blog was featured on Gaijin Pot, January 2012
- Photo shoots for Genius Outfitters seasonal look-books, 2012 - 2013
- Promotional work for various companies and brands through Instagram, 2013 - present
- My photo was used in the Board of Trade Co.'s Black Friday sale advertisement, November 2014
- LA / HI fashion brand, Moon Collective did a feature and article on me as I did some promotional photos for their new products around Tokyo. June 2015
- Instagram Japan did an interview with me about my move from Hawaii to Japan and how my life and photography has transitioned with it.
- Instagram Japan invited me to be a guest photographer at Tokyo Design Week, to document "#emptyTDW", October 2015
- Camera Biyori magazine カメラ日和, May Issue 66, March 2016
Interview and 4 page feature of my photos and life in Japan. Table of contents from the issue.
- The Found Space blog interview, July 2016